OVERVIEW OF M&P GROUP
Who we are
Maurel & Prom is an oil and gas exploration and production company listed on Euronext Paris.
The international development platform of Indonesian oil group Pertamina since 2017, Maurel & Prom has a portfolio of high-potential assets located in Africa and Latin America.
The Group also holds a significant stake in SEPLAT, one of the main operators in Nigeria.
production M&P share H1 2019
Sales in 2017
+ de 500
employees (90% in Africa)
WI gross 2P reserves (excl. Venezuela and Angola)
production operated (100%) H1 2019
cash flow generated by operations
- Acquisition of Shell’s stake in the Urdaneta West field in Venezuela
- Capital increase reserved for Rockover (2.68% of M&P's share capital)
- Entry of M&P into Angola
- Close of the takeover bid by the Pertamina Group, which now holds 72.65% of M&P
- Launch of Pertamina Group's takeover bid for M&P shares
- Merger-absorption of MPI
- Signature of a new production sharing agreement (PSA) at Ezanga in Gabon
- Signature of a gas sale agreement in Tanzania
- Sale of Sabanero in Colombia
- Entry into Myanmar and Canada
- Spin-off of Maurel & Prom Nigeria (MPN), later renamed MPI
- Entry into Nigeria with SEPLAT
- Sale of Hocol Colombia to Ecopetrol
- Discovery of Onal in Gabon and Ocelote in Colombia
- Sale of M’Boundi and Kouakouala to ENI
- Entry into Peru
- Entry in Gabon and Tanzania
- Entry into Colombia and Venezuela through the purchase of Hocol
- Discovery of M’Boundi in Congo
- Creation of Maurel & Prom, an operator of shipping lines between France and West Africa
Subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date with M&P news.